Pages

September 2, 2008

Hunting with Big Daddy

The girls went dove hunting with Big Daddy this weekend. They were in full camo with camo hats that had a pink bow. They went to Pauls Valley and went with Craig Ensey and his three children. I asked Madelyn if Kenny shot any birds. Madelyn said he only shot one ,that he shot a lot but didn't hit any. I love it! Kenny said he told the girls they were going to have to try a different approach on their next trip as they were running everywhere and of course talking and giggling. I'll post pictures later. I have to admit if you would've asked me 10 years ago if I would be married to a hillbilly and sending my children hunting with my hillbilly husband, I would've laughed and said you were crazy. I must admit I love him heart and soul, hillbilly and all. Needless to say my parents are getting a big laugh out of this.

No comments:


Wagon Ride September 2008