Pages

February 22, 2009

Time On Our Knees Was Not In Vain

I had a tulip party in the fall. A couple of friends, my Mom and I and all of our children planted 190 bulbs. I'm so pumped, it looks like they are all coming up! I about jumped out of the car the other day when I drove by and saw the sprouts. I've gone out there and looked at them several times.. It's the little things that make me extremely happy- and this is one of them. I'll post some pics, but my battery is still dead and I can't find the flipping charger. I went to buy one and they were out of stock... urghhh!

So thank you Lisa, Emilee, Mom, Fletcher, Henry, Avery, Madelyn, Ellie and Samuel! Can't wait to see them all bloom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I did not see kennys name. From what I heard he did all the work. Yea he did all the digging and getting all of it ready. So really it is kennys tulip party.

Tamatha said...

Polllleaasee, so he ran the tiller around the trees a couple of times and threw around some mulch, big deal! He wasn't on his hands and knees in the stickers, cook the food, or buy all the matching gloves :)You threw him under the bus on the "Poor Sport" post and now you're defending him. I'm blood for Petes sake... Love you T


Wagon Ride September 2008